After you have created a campaign, the next step is to populate it with influencers. Start by clicking on a campaign in the Campaigns list on your Dashboard to be taken to the Campaign Details page.
From here, you will be able to add influencers to the list of payments for this campaign. Although each row contains multiple fields, you can quickly add to the list by entering an email address and a payment amount. Once an influencer has registered an account, the rest of the information will be updated automatically.
When you add an influencer to a campaign for the first time, they will receive an email inviting them to register their account and submit their payment information. Influencers added previously will receive a notification with the details of their prize payout.
Importing a CSV
You can add multiple influencers to a campaign at once by importing a CSV file. In order to correctly populate the payment list, the file must contain a comma-separated list of email addresses and payment amounts.
You can download a CSV template directly from the Campaign Details page by clicking on Download CSV Template above the payment list.
Adding Influencers to a Campaign
- On the Campaign Details page, click on an empty row in the payment list.
- Enter the Email Address and Payment amount for the influencer.
- Click on Add Influencer to submit the details.
When adding an influencer to a campaign, you only need to enter the email address and the payment amount and we will take care of the rest.
- On the Campaign Details page, click on Import CSV above the payment list.
- Select the CSV file to import from your drive.
- Click Open to import the file and populate the payment list.
- Verify that the file was imported correctly and click Submit All New to submit the details.
Once an influencer has been added to a campaign, you can edit the amount due before submitting the payment. See Edit a payment to learn more.